?1、Nice to meet you! (很高興見到你)??? It’s very nice to meet you!（非常高興見到你）??? Glad to meet you!?
2. What’s your name?（你叫什么名字）
Could you tell me what your name is?（能告訴我你叫什么名子嗎？）??? 答：I am XXX. 或 My name is XXX.
Where are you from? (你是那里人？)
答：I am from lianyungang.(我是連云港人)?
How old are you? (你多大？)??? 答：I am 27 years old.（我27歲）?
3. When were you born?（你什么時候出生？）???
答：I was born in nineteen seventy-three.(我1973年出生。)?
4. Are you married? （你結婚了嗎？）???
答：Yes, I am.
?5. How many people are there in your family?(你家里有幾口人？)???
答：There are three people in my family. My wife, son and I. (有三口人，我的妻子、兒子和我)?
6. How long have you ever worked on board? (你曾經在船上工作過多長時間)???
答：I have ever worked on board for ten years.(我曾經在船工作10年)?
7. Which company did you serve?(你在那家公司服務過？)??? Which company did you work for????
答：I have served for Lianyungang shipping corp.(我在連云港船務公司服務過)?
8. Are those ships you worked all Chinese ones? (你工作過的那些船是不是都是中國船)？???
答：No, I worked on Chinese ships about 3 years, and 1 year on board under the Liberian flag.(不我在中國船上工作了三年，在利比里亞的船上工作了一年)?
9. What is the name of the Liberian ship and what’s her tonnage? (利比里亞船是哪一類船，噸位是多少？)???
答：She is a bulk carrier, her gross tonnage is over 30 thousand tonnage.(是一艘散貨船，總噸3萬多)?
10. Were the crew all Chinese? (船員都是中國人？)???
答：No, they weren’t, including me; there were only 4 Chinese in the deck department. We joined the ship at the same time. While the others came from different countries. (不，只有在甲板部有四位中國人，包括我在內。我們是同時上這艘船的，其余的人都是來自不同的國家。)?
11. Which country did the captain come from?(船長是哪個國家的人？)???
答：The captain came from Poland.?
12. Which certificate do you have now?（你有什么證書？）??? Which certificate do you hold now?（你持有什么證書？）???
答：I have AB certificate.?
13. What kinds of ship have you worked on? （你在什么類型的船上工作過?）???
答：I have worked on many ships. Like container ship, bulk ship.(我在很多船上工作過，如集裝箱船、散貨船)?
14. How many countries have you ever been to?（你去過那些國家？）???
答：I have been to many other countries. For example, Japan, Koran. (我去過很多國家，如日本、韓國)?
15. How many harbors have you ever been to?(你去過那些港口?)???
答:Many harbors. Shanghai,?
16. How many departments are there on board? （船上有幾個部門？）???
答：Three departments: Deck Department, Engine Department, Service Department.(有三個部門，甲板部，輪機部，事務部)?
17. How many important canals are there all over the world? (世界上有多少重要的運河？)???
答：Two biggest canals: Panama canal, Suez canal.(兩大運河，巴拿馬，蘇伊士)?
18. The sailing route of our company’s ships is very long. Aren’t you afraid of the hardships? （我們公司船舶的航行航線很長，你不怕苦嗎？）???
答：No, I’m not afraid at all, since I am a seaman. I should not be afraid of any hardships and difficulties.(是的，我不怕，既然來當船員，就應不怕苦，不怕難。)?
19. Can you tell me what is the most important thing for a sailor?(你能告訴我對于一名水手來說，什么事情是最重要？)???
答：It’s safety, Safety first.Safety.Safety includes the safety for the ship, for oneself and for all the crew.(是安全。安全第一，安全為船舶，安全為全體船員。)?
20. You are willing to work in our company, aren’t you?(你愿意到我公司的船上工作嗎？)???
答：I’m willing to be a sailor of you company. My experience and ability make me confident that I can be a qualified sailor in you company. If you do employ me, then I promise that I will definitely follow the company’s instructions and faithfully stitch to my post. I sincerely hope I can draw you attention, and I am ready to offer my efforts for the prosperity of you company.（我愿意應聘貴司的水手一職。我相信，我的能力天經驗完全能勝任。如果你能聘我擔任此職務，我向你承諾，絕對服從工作安排，恪盡 職守。我希望，我能得到你的重視，愿為貴公司的興旺發達出力